- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on and through this site. We have access only to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to, and Control over, Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Learn which data we have regarding you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have regarding you.
- Instruct us to delete any data we have regarding you.
- Express any concern you have regarding our use of your data.
We use a combination of administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to safeguard information in our possession against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized loss, use, access, disclosure, or modification. We make reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the processing, taking into account the costs of implementation and nature of the processing of personal data. For example, only employees who need information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or paying vendors) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
However, no one can guarantee the complete safety of your information. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the instructions below.