Your expansion is more than a building.
Whether you are thinking about a 5,000-, 10,000-, or 50,000-square-foot expansion to your facility, it’s important to remember that your project involves more than the building.
On the exterior, the project requires:
- Site work modifications to set the building
- Storm water management
- Additional parking
- Re-routing existing utilities
Interior needs may include:
- Efficient use of the new square footage
- Potential reorganization of process flow
- Laying out the space for future warehousing needs
Lamb’s experienced Planners, Architects, and Engineers are here to help work through these issues and round out your facility expansion plan.
Contact Lamb to learn more.