You can rely on our expert team to plan your new or renovated control center. We have a half-century of control center planning experience and a track record of more than 500 high-reliability facilities throughout North America within the electric, water, and gas utilities, airline, and refinery industries.
Our architects and engineers can:
- Develop master plans for new control centers.
- Renovate or expand existing facilities.
- Upgrade control room components.
- Devise security and hardening measures.
- Incorporate redundant mechanical and electrical systems