Take your career to the next level as part of Robert E. Lamb’s business development and marketing team by identifying opportunities to develop winning strategies for both local and nationwide utility clients.
Robert E. Lamb, Inc. is an Architectural and Engineering company specializing in the Planning, Design, and Construction of Manufacturing and High Reliability Facilities. Since 1917, we have worked across the US with clients to develop and execute their strategic facility initiatives. Our High Reliability work includes Utility Control and Data Centers featuring the latest in physical security, ergonomics, technology, EMP shielding, and system redundancy.
Our in-house team of facility Planners, Architects and Industrial, Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers is driven by a common purpose: to build lasting partnerships with clients and design and build customized facilities that enable them to optimize, grow, and take care of their employees, customers, and communities.
If you are looking for a positive, supportive environment and a culture of professionalism, mutual respect, and teamwork, look no further than Robert E. Lamb, Inc.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Proactively network with clients, partners, and industry leaders to understand the market trends, needs, and future opportunities
- Work collaboratively with the sales, marketing and executive teams to develop lead generation strategies and opportunities with prospective customers
- Understand the clients’ business needs and develop innovative, value-added solutions and cost-effective recommendations to exceed client needs
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners to provide services in a trusted strategic advisory role
- Effectively write engineering scopes of work and coordinate appropriate pricing in response to identified opportunities and official requests for proposals
- Work directly with sales, marketing and Executive teams to develop marketing campaigns
- Attend industry events to increase industry/client knowledge and connections
- Document all communications and updates with customers by entering detailed information into CRM
You May Be A Good Fit If You Meet These Qualifications:
- 1-5 years’ experience with business-to-business, engineering, and/or technical sales preferred
- Basic knowledge of design, engineering, or construction a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- CRM proficiency is a must
- Ability to travel up to 20% or one trip per month
- U.S. Citizen; Background and drug testing may be required
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Small-company positive work environment with large company project scopes
- New office space opened November 2022
- Paid holiday and vacation time
- Comprehensive medical/dental and Rx coverage with Flexible Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with match and discretionary profit sharing
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- On-site fitness center with group yoga classes
What It Takes To Be Our Business Development Associate:
- Strong leadership and teamwork
- Work well in a matrixed work environment, interacting with business development, sales, marketing, architectural and engineering teams
- Must be reliable, professional, and display high integrity
- Technical expertise to assist in proposal writing and pricing
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Pro-active problem solving
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work within a structured environment and carry out tasks assigned by executive team
- Ability to learn and keep up to date with information on our company, industry, resources, and offerings
Robert E. Lamb, Inc. is an established Architecture, Engineering and Construction firm located 5 minutes from King of Prussia and Norristown, PA. We recently moved into a state of art 30,000 sq. ft. office facility, equipped with a demonstration control center, shielded server room, fitness center, sports simulator, indoor/outdoor kitchen plus many more perks. If you are looking for a positive, supportive environment and a culture of professionalism, mutual respect, and teamwork, look no further than Robert E. Lamb, Inc.
Robert E. Lamb, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all qualified persons, regardless of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, veteran status, or disability.